2 Whole Pork Tenderloins (any excess fat and sinew removed)
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
2 Cups Chicken Broth
1 bottle Salter's Aged Balsamic & Fig Salad Dressing
2/3 Cup Crumbled Blue Cheese
6 Cups Cooked Fusili Pasta
4 Tbsp Chopped chives
2 Bunches Fresh Asparagus
Method Of Preparation
- Trim the pork tenderloin removing any excess fat and sinew. Cut each tenderloin into three equal pieces , then season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a frying pan, pour in the olive oil and sear the pieces of pork on all sides (approximately 2-3 minutes).
- Pour on the chicken broth; add the Balsamic and Fig Dressing and the crumbled blue cheese.
- Bring to a simmer then bake in a pre heated oven 375F f for 12-15 minutes until the pork is cooked (Medium is recommended).
- Remove the pork from the sauce, add the cooked pasta and heat through. Sprinkle in the chopped chives, slice the pork tenderloin and arrange on top of the pasta. Serve freshly steamed asparagus to accompany.
Note: One may add more freshly crumbled blue cheese if desired